New beginning, Midnight Memories, Catching Fire, and more.

New beginning.

It seems as if yet again, I've disappeared from this site. I think an unattached feeling to my stories that I've been writing for Mibba have led to that problem. Also, when I got my new Macbook, I forgot to save my stories onto a flash drive, so I literally am starting from scratch on Mibba again. I apologize to my readers for this situation, and I hope you all can forgive me. Furthermore, I feel like I'm completely lost in this site; I have no one that really talks to me, and no stories to read. I'd love authors as well as stories to read for the time being, as I start up writing my new stories. I'd also love some people to talk to, I promise I won't bite, haha. That'd be greatly appreciated, y'all.

Midnight Memories.

Oh my goodness. Let me just. Oh my gosh. No words. No frigging words.

Catching Fire.

Before I begin, I've read the Hunger Games trilogy. And let me just say, this movie is incredibly done. It's a perfect follow-up to HG, and the perfect way to prepare everyone for the most intense part of the trilogy yet: Mockingjay. Every character was spot on, and each scene was marvelously done. (On a side note, Jennifer Lawrence is perfect and oh my goodness she's just so gorgeous and ughhh.) If you haven't seen CF, you must. You just have to.

and more.

Never have I been more thankful for this Thanksgiving Break. Being home and away from college and all the stresses of it, aside from worrying about finals, came at a perfect time. Although being with family is a little... less than enjoyable most of the time, I'm just glad I'm away from classes. I can't wait to be back at the college, though. Y'all I love college. Despite the stress, it's so much fun. I've met so many new people, made the greatest friends, have an amazing boyfriend, and I feel a sense of belonging in such a big university. For those getting prepared for college, don't be stressed. Embrace it. You'll have an amazing experience.

Furthermore, I can't express my disappointment about the Jonas Brothers' breakup. And now, the few songs released for the album they had been working on, V, show just how amazingly talented and matured their sound has become. It had so much potential, but I can only be happy they shared their wonderful talents with the world, and touched my life in such a lovely way. Has anyone else heard their songs from V yet? Aren't they just.... ABJIFEPG??? I love Found. It's so simple, calm... Gah.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with their family. Happy Thanksgiving and Chanukah!

- J.
November 28th, 2013 at 03:44am