I need your opinion/input, Mibba!

Hey guys!

So, I'm just going to jump right into the purpose of this blog. I'm in the middle of planning this new story. It's going to be a twist on Beauty and the Beast, and a classic novel from the 1800's. I'm not going to say which, because I feel like that may give away too much, or someone could read this and swipe the idea!

Image


Yeah, that popped up when I googled 'swiper no swiping gif'. And also this:

Image


ANYWAY. I've been sitting here for a while, and I seriously cannot come up with any definite choices for the lead characters names! I was wondering if you guys could help me out and give me a few ideas for a female name, and a male name.

For the female, I picked out a few: Abigail (Abby), Alissa (Ali), Aliana (Ali).... and yeah, that's all I've come up with.

For the male, I literally have nothing picked out. All I can tell you is this: he's a very wealthy man. He was born into money; his father and grandfather being oil tycoons. Being the eldest child, after his father passed away, the business and all of its assets were left in his control.
Aside from all that, he is also exceedingly mysterious. He has many secrets that are hidden deep within the walls of his vast estate, which-- under circumstances I'm not going to give away just yet-- the main female character will have to become an occupant of.

SO. Who thinks they could help me out with these character names? Just a list of some names you like, or if you like any of the ones I mentioned, is fine. It's been plaguing me all day and for some reason, I can't seem to decide. I have names picked out for the minor characters but, as the title states, I need some input on the main characters names.

Can you guys help? It'd be much appreciated!

xoxo.
November 28th, 2013 at 05:32am