After midnight

Its after midnight, and I'm still here on my laptop trying to finish this stupid preparation paper for my Imperialism exam tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go to bed and do it tomorrow when I have more energy. I just want to get this over with now so that I can spend the day relaxing and studying for my other classes, but it's so hard. Tumblr is a huge distraction. Ugh.

I'm also going see my teacher before the exam so that I can clear some things up with him. I hope he's understanding, and doesn't act rude, like he usually is. I'm so stressed for his class. If I don't pass his class, they'll revoke my acceptance into their day program and I'll have to do night school once again. I cannot continue doing this. I need to be back into day next semester. Absolutely have to be. I can't take it anymore. Ugh. I just want this to be over. I'm just going to try my hardest for my exam tomorrow and pray to God that I pass with an alright mark, (not getting my hopes up for an amazing mark, as you can see). I just need something that'll make me pass the class. That's all I need, because it's too late for me to boost up my average in that class and this exam is the last thing to be graded. So fingers crossed it goes well, and I pass and everything goes well and works out.

It would be nice if something worked out for once...
November 28th, 2013 at 06:50am