Breakup - What to expect?

Hi there people. Well, if anyone is actually reading this.

I'm posting this on here due to the fact that my personal tumblr allows access to literally everyone, including the boy in question so y'know, I'm trying here.

Long story short, me and my boyfriend broke up just over a month ago due to him mainly realising that we were like each other's krptonite and that if we did try to sort a load of stuff out that had happened, that we'd end up losing each other further down the line and that it would be so much harder to let go.

I now agree with him on this. But at the time, I was so angry at myself for making this happen, but then again it was a combination of both of us that broke us up.

One main reason why I'm so glad we split up was the fact he is waaaaaay too flirty with everyone. I mean, a few days before we broke up I went with him and my best friend (who I am not incriminating in the slightest because she made me REALISE how much I loathed him when he was more flirty with other people than me) to a bowling place and it was just awful. I was there all day trying to keep a smile on his face as he flirted non stop and just ugh.

So yeah. Then we broke up. A month later brings us to now.

I keep on seeing him in the corridors at school, and it fucking hurts. And then yesterday I saw him out of school in a supermarket and boy, that definitely hurt the most because I was not prepared to see him in a way.

He started texting me about an half and a half later. The first time we have properly 'talked' in a month.

This is where my problem is.

He was flirting with me. And bringing up past like semi sexual things that have occured. And I was just sat there just cringing and putting a lot of (:L) faces etc. The thing is that I have fallen out of love with him, and that being away for him for so long has made me almost despise his face. Like, I on't hte him, but his face used to be so beautiful and now I just... It's hard to explain.

So yeah... What I'm asking is - Is he crossing the metaphorical line of what is okay? What are your stories if you have any (If anyone is actually reading this...)
November 28th, 2013 at 09:20am