No Longer Blog Mod

Mood: Exhuasted
Food/Drink: DQ Blizzard ;)
Time: 9:05 PM
Music: Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato (Ft Cher Lloyd)
Dear Mibba,

I know these past few months and recently weeks I have been gone from mibba a lot. From the very few updates in blogs, and updates on my stories. I have been able to leave comments and share conversations on here with the friends on Mibba.

I've been enjoying not always being on the site. I like that I'm out with friends instead of hiding in my room. This month has been an amazing month because I've developed real friendships with people and made new friendships with people, usually I would lie to friends and be on the site working on stories or reading through blogs. I love driving around with Mary and having life memory experiences just being out and having fun! Which is something I have not been able to do in a long time. I was sick of hiding in my bed room, honestly I was getting really upset and depress over being inside my room for hours on end.

So I'm taking a break being a blog mod. I love the ladies involved and will keep in touch with them, but I will not be part of the blog mod staff for the time being because I have no more time to check blogs. Not to mention I was getting sick of the site because the negative and basing blogs. You guys don't understand how much I dreaded logging on seeing those, I love mibba but last month and this month was hard to even check blogs without knowing they were bashing of Mibba and I can't do it anymore.

I will be back as a mod when I have free time to work on the site and feel better about the site.

So I will be back to blogging my life, updating stories, and commenting everyone as normal just I'm not in the staff of mibba for the time being.

I hope everyone understands.
Image
Love you all as always,
Clara
xxx
November 30th, 2013 at 03:24am