An update on my 1D stories

Hello my lovelies! I know I haven't posted a blog in a while, and that's because I've been doing schoolwork. Senior year isn't all that difficult, but obviously I can't be getting any horrid grades because it's my last year of high school. Yikes much?

Anywho, I'd like to update y'all on my One Direction stories. I have new stories that I want to post, but I'm not even going to think about starting to post anything until I have a decent amount of work written. It's one of my things. I don't know.

For those of you who are interested in what I will be writing within the next year, here's a list:

Twitterverse (ft. Liam Payne): Liam starts following a girl on Twitter who doesn't listen to One Direction. When the boys come down in LA, he invites her to their hotel. Madness ensues.

Alone Together (ft. Zayn Malik): A concert photographer is hired by One Direction to snap pictures of their newest tour. While the rest of the band enjoys her company, Zayn is the only one bothered by her.

Violet (ft. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - NOT A SLASH): Harry's had a crush on his best friend since college. Louis' an asshole and starts to see her secretly.

Poison (ft. Zayn Malik -- AU): Harry's cousin moves to Manchester for uni. Zayn takes an interest in her, and things make a turn for the worst when he starts to physically abuse her.

So... Yeah! Poison is the one that I am farthest on right now. I've hit 23k and I'm not even close to finishing! The only thing with Poison is that I want to make it perfect, and since Zayn's character is so tricky and complex, it's going to take me some time in order for me to feel that it's post-worthy. I apologize to those who have waited so many months for it, but I don't think I'm quite ready to post it yet, especially when I haven't even hit the important parts of the fic yet. I promise that the wait will be worth it, though!

I am so excited to start these stories, and I can't wait to see what you guys think of them. 2014 is definitely going to be a busy busy year for me. Until next time, Mibbafriends! <3

xo
November 30th, 2013 at 04:48am