I've been gone...

Hi everyone,

Long time no talk right? I've been gone because well, I've been focusing on myself trying to find my way back to some form of "sanity". I've started roleplaying on twitter with a group of friends as well so I've been spending most of my time there, trust me with how I've been feeling the 140 character limit was really welcomed. I was having writers block, depression, suicidal thoughts. So bad I checked myself into a mental hospital I was there for almost a week until the thoughts went away. I've talked with the suicide prevention hotline and everything. It always gets this way around the holidays.

For thanksgiving I went back to South Carolina to see my grandpa and grandma with my mom. So that was fun but they have no internet or cable so I only had my phone which sucked butt. I also got a new tattoo while I was away.

"CTFxC" Charles Trippy Family (Friend) x Core. Its for a YouTuber who really changed my life and I think nothing better to honor him than to tattoo his hand writing to my body. it's on the back of my neck too so that was a new level of pain, the neck, ankle and ribs hurt the worst to get tattooed on sigh.

I also have my ears pierced now like well I had them done when I was younger but they rejected and yesterday sometime I lost one of my earrings and the hole closed to now I only have one ear done, so monday I have to come up with 25 to actually get my ears re - pierced for the fourth fucking time. Which pisses me off so bad.

As for everything I /need/ to get done. If I owe you a one shot PLEASE comment on this and remind me what your one shot topic was about because I have two finished that I do not know who they belong to and I'd like to get them published and out to the person who requested it.

Banner requests are still open. So those of you who want banners can come to me, I just need a few things from you.

1. Title of the story or link to a story page if its up.
2. Color Scheme (example: Red, White, Black or Dark colors)
3. Up too two models. ( Please make sure the /whole/ head is showing on the models please, if not I cannot promise you that they will turn out good and please make sure the pictures are HQ) if you know a models name just give me the names and I will pick some pictures.


Thanks everyone, Shelby ~
December 1st, 2013 at 10:08pm