comment swap anyone?

So I've got loads of homework but I don't want to wait around and chance that a person might want to comment on any of my stories (because few rarely do so) and I'd like to comment swap with more than just one person soooo, here are the rules:

LE RULES OF LE COMMENT SWAP
1. Comment first on either Noir Et Blanc or Dark Horse
2. What you give is what you get, but please nothing below 50 words.
3. I'll read any genre or anything at all but if it's long, I most likely will not read more than 2 chapters of it.
4. constructive criticism, please.

If you don't know whether to read Dark Horse or Noir Et Blanc, I'll give you some run-downs/summary:

Noir Et Blanc: Is an original (failure for nanowrimo) and with two chapters in, tells the story of a young not-so heroine named Nina Patel who has a pretty... strange, yet amazing life. It's unedited material written in third person pov and needs a lot of work.

Dark Horse: Is a fan-fiction of Liam Payne with a deadly layout that might just make you pass out. Anyways, the story has a very short prelude and one official chapter written in first person narrative and also needs work. It's unedited and Liam is not yet introduced but I'm worried about the flow of the sentences and how Dora (Yes, her name is Dora) comes off to the reader.

Just sound off in the comments and thank you tons if you do want to comment swap ::arms:
I'm going to go do homework (everything I've saved up for Sunday... ha) and when I'm finished, I'll comment back with whatever story you decided to link me to. I'll probably get back to it tomorrow, pinkie promise.

Night guys.
December 2nd, 2013 at 12:31am