The world's worst social experiment?

Probably.

__________

So, I was really really bored earlier, listening to my parents talk about FaceBook (GAGMENOWOKAYTHANKSBYE.), and I got to thinking.

I've deleted/deactivated my account and remade/reactivated it a few times, and each time, I felt more and more isolated and ignored.

Now, please keep in mind that I got rid of my FaceBooks in the first place because of either:
A. Intense drama that not even the internet could handle.
B. Being ignored,
OR
C. Being harrassed.
D. Staring at an un-moving timeline, waiting for someone to reply to a comment/post I made.

I don't delete them for fun or to mess with people. I just don't do well with tense internet situations.


ONWARDS!

So, anyway, I was listening to my parents talk and thinking about my past experience with FaceBook and I began to wonder...

What would happen if I remade my FaceBook and DIDN'T send friend requests?

What if I merely lurked in people's "Someone you may know" sidebar, but say nothing?


Will people actually start to notice and friend me, or will the new page stay inactive forever?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. *Intense, dramatic pause.*

I think it'll be an interesting development. I'm going to keep it for a week and see what happens.

Image

Now you all know how lame I am.

And what I do in my spare time.
December 3rd, 2013 at 04:26am