Stories I'm Working On // Other Great Reads

I'm working on a lot right now and here's some of my stories that I would love for you to read because they are great!

co-writes
Scarlet Sins Make White As Snow
summary: There's only one person left that Gabriel can run to, God. [warnings: graphic depictions of violence, vulgar language]
This is about an abuse victim named Gabriel (written by me) and his abuser Chad (written by Florence). There are some graphic abuse scenes and unfortunately we have to torture poor Gabe. Gabriel has no one left in the world after leaving behind his previous life to be with Chad. He's hurt and alone and who do you go to when no one else will have you? Who can take away your mistakes and make them into something new, something good? Well, God of course.

Beautiful Somehow
summary: Vincent was a painter, a pessimist. He painted abstract and realism, complexity and reality.Edison was a musician. He liked to make his own form of art. And they both found the other beautiful somehow.
This is going to be a love story (awwwhh) between two guys, a painter and a musician. Honestly, I love both of these characters. I write Edison and Ly'Nae writes Vincent. They're just two really different, but similar in ways they wouldn't expect, fellows who both need some TLC in their lives.

Little Bird
summary:She was a fluttering little bird that somehow made a place for herself behind my ribcage. [warning:extreme themes of pedophilia]
This is different for me. I'm not a pedophile, I've never been attracted to little girls but Olivier is. Lucille is only ten years old but she thinks she's found the love of her life, depsite him being twenty-four years older. This isn't your regular, cliche, boy meets girls love story. It's warped innocence at it's finest but it's love. I can't say much about this only it will be great. I'm writing this with my turtledove who is a phenomenal writer and I am so excited to work on this with him.

This one doesn't have a title yet but it should be up by the end of the week :D
I can't say much about this. I'm writing it with Danny (name twins) and it will be about a mental illness. No matter how the plot goes, this will be great because we're both pretty strong, dedicated, fantastic writers.

My favorite drabbles:
Urgent Adolescence inspired by Nine - La Dispute
summary:He was dangerous and daring. He'd been raised right in the middle of the city. He went to public school and did just enough to get by.. He didn't try to find his place in the world, he made one. He challenged rules and expectations.
I love this relationship, I love Dustin, I love Adam. Love. Adam was raised in the rich part of town, where dogs wear diamonds. He attends a prep school and has been given everything he could ever want in life, except true love. Then Dustin comes along and he's from the other side of the tracks. He's destruction yet he fills something in Adam that neither of them knew existed. I may do a series of one-shots with this couple because I adore them.

Easy Money
summary:It's not a crime to enjoy sex. Particularly with rich men. Nor is it a crime to get paid for having sex with particularly rich men. Anyone who thinks so obviously needs to get their brain sucked out through their dick, and that just happens to be my specialty...for the right price.
Nuff said.

My personal story about anorexia:
Weightless
summary:The story of one, the struggle of millions
I will always promote this because it's personal events and I hope that it'll help someone who's going through what I've gone through or who's even considering skipping a meal in hopes that it'll help them lose weight. You're beautiful, seriously.

Okay thanks everyone.
December 3rd, 2013 at 04:01pm