Those little things ...

Yesterday I woke up and I was immediately in a very bad mood.
It started out with my snooze-obsession. I always set my clock fifteen minutes earlier than it should be, so I have some extra wake-up time to get used to sunlight. Bad habit, I know. So when I snoozed, I accidentally hit “stop” and I overslept. When I finally woke up, I jumped out of bed to put the lights on. Then I was able to do my daily routine in a rush when I suddenly noticed that one of my lights was making an irritating flickering noise. That sound made my go wild in the head and started to piss me off.

When I rode to school, everybody was walking and strolling on the cycle path as usual and so on.
The day slowly passed by while I was listening to some monotone voice in class and I spend my time on Facebook staring at some random shit that was appearing on my wall.

When this torture finally was over, I spend fifteen minutes trying to open my biking lock. After some success, I was trying to not to get run over by those car-driving maniacs on the road.

When I came home, I had, obviously, no Internet connection anymore. And then I decided to just lie in my bed and to do nothing, when an interesting question came to my mind.

So, can anybody tell me why people push the elevator button more than once? Would they really believe it makes the elevator faster?
December 3rd, 2013 at 06:11pm