Advent Recc blog!

So if you participated in Day 2 of my Advent Calendar then here is your treat! I'm sorry it's a day late, I had not finished the comments for Day 1! This Calendar will be running everyday until Christmas Eve, so keep an eye out for free stuff!

What Is to Wonder is by house of cards and is a very well written original fiction horror, about Chernobyl. This story is in it's infancy, but it's gripping, compelling and just amazing, so definitely check it out!

Heart Broken by I Wanna Be The One is a very unique story. Each chapter is inspired by a song and is written in the lesser spotted second person, which is extremely effective and makes for an interesting read.

Fifty Two Constellations is by Rockabella has only one chapter at the moment, but is hooking me in and I want to read more! The summary is powerful and the layout is gorgeous, it is written in an amazing way and I just can't wait to see where this goes!

I Know in My Heart Its Not You is by bullets are hailing and is a Paramore/Bring Me The Horizon fan-fiction. This is an interesting, and effective combination that makes for an interesting and engaging read and you really connect with the characters, and I would highly recommend it.

Flames In Heaven by XXXataktoulaXXX and God's_Child22 is an extremely exciting story about an angel and a demon who fall in love, breaking the number one rule. This story is intense, fast paced and I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!

That is all for today! If you would like to be featured keep an eye out for my Advent Calendar!
December 4th, 2013 at 10:08pm