what a day

Hey it's Damn girl I hope everyone is fine.

I had a strange horrible day yesterday I heard the door go off so i was rushing downstairs to open it but instead I tripped on my P.J bottoms, fell down the stairs, landed on my foot and my ankle cracked so I screamed and started to cry but I had to open the door so I crawled to the door and the postman heard me screaming so he called me an ambulance cause we thought my ankle was broken, he went to get my phone so I could call my brother he had just got into town and I called him saying 'I think I've broken my ankle and the ambulance is on its way' so he rushed home thank god he's got such long legs he walks fast, he called mum and the postman had to carry on with work so once he saw the ambulance he left. The paramedic woman had to give me gas and air to calm me down I couldn't stop crying and she was worried I'd pass out so once I had calmed down I was able to answer the questions. My brother came home then three minutes mum came in and saw me on the floor my foot swollen and a tank of gas and air and me giggling like a mad man. A few minutes later the proper ambulance arrived and took me to the hospital as I was being lifted into the ambulance I kept laughing cause I couldn't help but think of that episode of the IT crowd where Roy pretends to be disabled and he's being lifted into the coach in his wheelchair. When we go to the hospital I had to give up the gas and air sadly enough and sent me down for painkillers then for an x-ray which was sooooooo fun (sarcasm) it took ages to get seen then they weren't being very helpful I was shaking and on the verge of tears again and they told me keep still I'm like easier said then done oh then they told me to put the ball of my foot on the table and I'm like I can't it hurts!!!!! So eventually they finished the x-ray and they took me back to accident and emergency to look at my x-ray which took a while so I texted Sian and told her what happens and she was worrying so much she nearly jumped on a train to see me which is kind but she has college the next day I didn't want her worrying and rushing here as well it's not good for her heart. When we got seen I really needed the loo so I went to the look and they had me try to walk but I'm pretty much limping. Turns out it's not broken but I've damaged a ligament so I can't go to work for a week. The swelling has gone down a lot but it still bloody kills and I've got such a lovely bruise and been getting jokes from my dad n brother saying 'hey I've got tickets to lazer tag, I've got tickets to bowling, hey you want to go kick boxing, you want to go for a walk, you want to play catch' still hopefully next week I'll be able to walk properly. Hope you all have a good week :)
December 5th, 2013 at 03:08am