recovering from nano/ new stories and a new obsession

Hey guys! So even though nano is technically over, I’m still working on my novel, which is why I haven’t been on here all that much. My goal is to finish it by the end of the school year since I have my outline done, and I’m stoked! But anyway, as some of you have noticed, I haven’t updated most of my pre-nano stories, or any One Direction stuff, for a while. Well, I’m in a bit of a funk for what I want to work on right now, and I have a million apologies for everybody. So I decided maybe something that would help would be to kind of have a fresh start, which is why I’ve posted two new stories!

killer is my new Sidney Crosby story where he accidently kills a goalie during a game, and has to befriend the goalie’s sister to avoid getting kicked out of the league. The beginning is really dark, but I promise it’s going to slowly get happier! I’ve been stuck at my little brother’s hockey games for the past two months, and watching hockey games when I get home, so blame that ha ha.

and then there’s Just Mates, my first Ashton Irwin story, caused by my new fat crush on the adorable Aussie drummer. I mean seriously, those dimples cause me physical pain. But anywho, it’s about how Ashton has a fat crush on this young author, but when he meets her she friend-zones him. He tries to get her to see him as more of a friend, but she has her own reasons for not wanting to get into a relationship. I already have two chapters up, so if you’re into 5SOS, or just Ashton and his sexy little face and hands and arms and dimples and everything, check it out!

Seriously though, look at that smile.
ImageImage
And those arms, and his handsIt hurts.
Image Image
And dancing with Harry STAHP IT.
Image
I can’t. We’re both nicknamed Ash, we’re both nineteen, and have dimples, were obviously meant to be married and have beautiful, super weird children.
Image
And his accent and his voice are just magical. Seriously, look at his Instagram or something, I just want to marry his voice. And him. I’m going to see if my cousin’s Australian exchange student knows him since obviously everyone is Australia knows everyone else in Australia ha ha ha.

Okay I’m done.

Well that’s all you beautiful people! I’m hoping that by kind of doing these two stories that have been poking at me for a while I can free up my creative juices and get back to everything else! As usual, I love you all you lovely lovelies!

oxoxoxoxox
Ashlee
December 5th, 2013 at 05:07am