I Have a Brilliant Idea! || Just Kidding.

So my brilliant idea is to have a slumber party at my college.

Like I said - just kidding. I can't sleep at slumber parties because there's always that one person that does an all-nighter and stares at everyone while they're sleeping. I also have this idea that the one who stays up watching the sleepers is planning how each and every one of them will die in a Halloween movie. I mean, don't get me wrong. Slumber parties are cool and all, but I'm not going to risk my life for the pleasure of that person.

Anyway, that was off topic. My real brilliant and maybe just a little idiotic idea is to do this "How to Make a Layout Using the Mibba Way" because I've noticed that some people have been having trouble using it because it may be a little confusing. I kind of thought that would be a good idea because then people would know how to make their own layouts and feel good about them because the layouts they make will be theirs and no one else's and then they can help someone. I'm just a lover, I guess. I love helping. *tear*

No, that was not sarcastic. I promise. That, however, was sarcastic.

Just kidding, or as it is popularly pronounced since sixth grade, JayKay! Calm yo' tits.

Ha, ha. There is probably something wrong with me. *shocked face.*

Anyhoot, before I get into a sarcastic ramble about how much I love working at McDonald's I will let my idea ponder in the minds of all who read this. And if you are reading this, then consider yourself my friend.
December 7th, 2013 at 02:03am