Confused

I feel confused, and I don't know about what in particular. Which is always great, right? Yeah no. I don't know. I feel really out of it tonight. I'm probably going to continue reading some stories on here and then I'll have to go to bed because I have a lovely 9 hour shift awaiting me tomorrow morning. Really not looking forward to that. After work, my family and I are all suppose to go out to diner, but I'm going to try and find a way to get out of it because I really don't feel like leaving my house.

I'll probably stay home and write up a couple new chapters to my stories.

I finally updated the Loki story. After 18 days. Not too long...

Vivid Red

OH, and I'm going to be releasing a new story soon as well.

Here it is:Anima Effimera

I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head now that I'm done school. Well, technically, I have one more class to finish, but there's only two more classes of that, so whatever, I don't count it I suppose lol.

I can't wait to get my Xmas shopping done. I also have to buy a new winter coat, which is going to cost me an arm and a leg for sure. Ugh. Another thing to pay for. yay.

I'm off to read my subbed stories. Ciao.

Baci e Abbracci,
Bianca.
December 7th, 2013 at 05:53am