A new story, finally! It's been awhile since I been on Mibba

Long time no see,

Well, I'm back on Mibba and ready to get back to writing: Which leads me to my new story called 'Chasing Freedom'

I was doing some research about what I was going to do next and this idea sort of sparked (along with a fast and furious sort of story line I'll be writing a little ways down the line) but for now I'm doing a 'government turns against it's people' type of story. A bit risque but this idea came to me after reading up on our current economy. Executive Order 13603 is what I'm going to base the story on and around. Executive Order is for those who may not know a 'government take over' which is explanatory but during this time marshal law is deployed and things like energy (electric, running water, gas, exc,) becomes the soul property of the government. Along with transportation...your car, buses, planes, trains - will be occupied solemnly by army, navy forces and if so choose anyone they want. Oh, and food that can be consumed by human and animal will be stockpiled...which means stores would be empty. The next the seized would be drugs, medicines, medical devices, health supplies, biological products and services to name a few. I don't really believe in conspiracy theories but when I read about Executive Order 13603 the wheels in my head started turning as they usually do when I research. With everything in the governments hands they could take away laws and add them - complete power - which is a scary thing to think about but like I said - don't believe in conspiracy theories, just thought this sort of thing would make a good story. So if you get a chance to check it out my new story is called "Chasing Freedom" and check out more of EO 13603, it's a pretty fascinating 'theory'.
December 7th, 2013 at 10:56am