Snow, Sick, Stories Three S

Mood: Sick
Food/drink: eggs, toast, turkey bacon, and coffee with some water.
Time: 10:23 AM
Music: Royals by Lorde
Good morning everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Has anyone had snow day yet or just snow? It snowed here the other day and let's say I was pretty happy. It looked so pretty and cold out but worth watching :)

I couldn't enjoy it though because I am still SICK like seriously I'm done with this cold. I don't like how much I'm sleeping the day away because of the medicine I'm taking for it. I can't get any writing done with my brain foggy and clogged up with mucus, no one wants that shit. My nose ring keeps getting dried boogies so I have to constantly clean it off and make sure I have it all even though ten minutes later it's back on. So if I don't have an update for There is a House and Hell Bound this is why because I can not get anything good going.

Far as stories go I have a paragraph done for the next chapter of There is a House and three pages worth of writing for Hell Bound, but my problem is I need to add either another paragraph or that and a few lines of dialogue for me to be happy with it again. Don't remind me that I'm behind on it by like two weeks because yes I bloody know it's over due but I'm sick and I'll update when I'm ready to okay ? But I'm sure I'll update this weekend.

I passed the final on my driving test and start in car this coming up week. I'm scared and nervous because I haven't been on the roads since October, and I freak out the way you have to exit my trailer park. There's traffic and no one stops to let you in for nearly ten minutes :( so not looking forward to that at all!!!! Suggestions???

I'm seeing the Hobbit next week with Mary in a fancy cinema:) that will probably the only good thing out of the week.

This week I've been listening to a lot of The 1975 and One Directions new album along with the Kooks and Artic Monkeys :)

Okay well that's all for the time being

Clara
Xxx
December 7th, 2013 at 04:40pm