MC Bikers Infatuation//Stories’ News

Ever since I was younger and my older brother became a tattooed artist I was very interested in visiting his shop more often. Some of his many clients were bikers. After observing them up close and their bikes and everything that has to do with that lifestyle I became more and more intrigue about the whole biker/MC culture. I have read novels, books, documents, I have seen videos, movies, and documentaries about the most notorious outlaw bikers in the world and bikers that are not 1%ers . In general, I love everything about it.

The reason I am writing about this is because I started writing here on Mibba with an Original fiction based on outlaw bikers. It was my first story ever written and because I was younger it wasn’t very well written even though it was very popular three years ago. I decided to re-write and re-post a better and improve story of the original. Since I already have the old one I will be updating everyday if I can because I only have to add, edit, or delete stuff to make it much better than it was three years ago.

Please check it out. Rebellious is the first installment of a trilogy.

Loving the whole MC culture the great Matthew Sanders; and I decided to write a co-write with M. Shadows from A7X. In Born to be Wild Avenged Sevenfold is a notorious outlaw motorcycle club in Huntington, California. M. Shadows is the president. Check out the summary of the story to learn more. It will be coming very soon.

I love to write and my heart is always in. I have a story active called, Size Doesn’t Matter which is FT. Matt Sanders so with that one I will have three active stories on this site.

In another note I decided to slowly edit my old stories that I know have grammar/spelling errors since I wasn’t very much experienced as I am now when I wrote them. Mibba has helped me a lot and I believe I have grown as a writer. Some of them are already edited and it even has the date of edition on the author’s note.

Please I will love your support and feedback on each. I love everyone that has supported me and had showing me much love.

I am very thankful to everyone. Thanks in advance!

Love always, RP

Juny & Bull from Iron Order MC (Puerto Rico and Florida charter) and myself at Handlebar in Puerto Rico.
Image
December 9th, 2013 at 01:06am