Juicy Details + Snow!

Heeey! So I posted a 'looking for writers' blog a while ago, but I'm changing some of the rules now.

So I just started on my new story 'Juicy Details a bunch of drabbles about various girls in high school. At the moment I only have four characters though.

Anyway I need a few writers to help me make this story huge and somewhat realistic. I have my own sucky and good high school experiences that I'm implementing but I need other people's mindssss. *creepy hissing*

So if you are interested, the rules are listed below;

- All chapters must be 250 words or less.
- There are no cliques.
- All characters must have some type of connection to each other.
- Diversity is the key.
- You will have your own characters. If you guys choose to share characters, go for it.
- There really is no plot, save for a slight underlying one which is;
One of my characters teaming up with an ex-enemy to get back at my characters sister and her new best friend. But after that it goes back to the slice of life pace or shifts to another plot that we brainstorm.
- Boys are mentioned, but they don't have main character roles.
- First person, past tense.
- No 'Dear Diary' stuff.

Moving on!

It snowed today!
Image
Not as much as I wanted it to, but it snowed! And so I must change my blog layout! And I need to find like a reindeer gif. Or a moose gift. Or something in snow--And aw man, it's raining.

Fuck.

It's gonna be all icy and shit outside. What the fuck Weather? Fucks your deal?

Image

...

Have you ever thought of what was your favorite curse word or curse phrase?

Mine is Fuck. And 'Little shit'. See 'Little shit' can be either endearing or filled with untamed rage. Like..."Aw, I love you too, you little shit.' or 'Oh Daniel Sharman! You are the most adorable little shit ever!'

And then there's 'Get the fuck out of my way you little shit!'

And I think that's specfuckingtacular.
December 9th, 2013 at 05:53am