Ash and Angel's He Said, She Said Corner - Jealousy

Hey for those of you who don't know me, I'm Angel! :)

So I had a sudden brainwave, "Wouldn't it be cool, if I did a blog, with a guy mate of mine and we both pick one topic for each blog and then we'd give our own thoughts on the said topic." So here we are!

Basically just like I'd said this is going to be a blog about opinions about different topics. I'll be stating my thoughts, as a girl and my friend, Ash would be stating his opinion, as a guy, hence, "He said, She said" :D I'm so excited!

Now what happens is we'll state our opinion and feel free to state your own opinion or agree with either me or Ash, it's up to you. :)

Without further ado the topic for today is: Jealousy
Ash's Thoughts

Jealousy, well to me it means there's something, or someone that someone else has, like a really nice tv or a really awesome girlfriend. I get jealous a lot, because other people always seem to have things that i wish i did, some of my friends are really smart, and i get jealous of them for it. and jealousy is a big part of my life, especially when it comes to the girl i like, because she has a boyfriend i get jealous every time he comes up in conversation. I do also get jealous when other people explain what they are doing with their lives, like "I just got accepted into University of blah blah blah." or "I got my new job at the hospital." and they obviously have their lives sorted out, but i just end up thinking about how i have no idea where I'm going in life. i get jealous about the fact that they have something they want, they have direction, whereas i have no idea what I'm gonna do. Jealousy's a bitch.

Angel's Thoughts

For me personally, jealousy is this pent up ugly feeling that causes problems for so many people, whether someone has a justified reason to be jealous or not people always get the wrong idea. I use to get jealous so often that I'd always be in a bad mood but I realized that instead of being jealous I should focus on what's good in my life at the moment. For me jealously in a relationship shows that you can't trust your other half. My advice is that if you're feeling jealous in your relationship you should have a talk to your other half about it, make sure you're both being respectful and understanding as well so that an unnecessary fight doesn't occur and if you're calm and thoughtful your other half will be more understanding to what you're trying to say. Just remember, jealousy can be solved by talking about your feeling instead of suppressing them and it can be solved by being grateful for what you do have instead of what you don't.
Comment your thoughts :) and please don't forget to rec so plenty more people can see this! Until next time.

Second Topic: Exclusion
Third Topic: Cheating
Fourth Topic: Open Relationships
Fifth Topic: Liars


Caio x
December 9th, 2013 at 09:50am