The Christmas Gift.

This is the Christmas Tree gift. To all of the people who have asked for it, here it is.

Kukilein:

Sleepless Nights: This is original one-shot. The quote in the summary fit the story wonderfully. It is an easy read, and something that you all should read.

Under My Tongue: This is a fan fiction which is a one shot. It focuses around M. Shadows and his fiancee. It's a very interesting read that you all should read.

Rockabella:

Birde: This is an original fiction with seven chapters. The summary makes you want to know what is going to happen. It is a wonderful story, so make sure that you read this one.

Black: This is an original story with one chapter. It is about an story about falling in love with a girl. Go check it out.

wicked ways:

Live: This wonderful story is a four chaptered original fiction. It is about a person dealing with a death of person close to them. It's written almost like a poem which is unique on it's own.

HeroineofTime:

Guiding Light: This is a one-shot about a guy trying to find a girl who thinks he deserves better and yet he won't give up on her. It is an easy read, and something that I wish there was more.

Forever Young: This is another one shot about a girl who doesn't want to grow old. The chapter fits the story very well. I have to say this is an easy read.

If you want to get involved on my Christmas giveway, please go here.
December 10th, 2013 at 03:05am