Ash and Angel's He Said, She Said Corner - Exclusion

Hey guys, so as the title says Ash and I will be talking about Exclusion and what that means to us.

Exclusion
Ash's Thoughts

Exclusion isn't something that I've ever worried so much about, mostly because if I've ever been excluded, I'm completely oblivious to it and don't even know that I've been excluded, although earlier this year I went on a snow camp, and the person I was meant to be hanging out with pretty much up and ditched me for his "cool new friends" and so I spent 4 days pretty much by myself. At first it got to me and I was upset, but then I realized how much I had to think about, it gave me a chance to slosh things around in my brain and I ended up having more fun than I thought I would. Also, recently Angel was excluded from a group dinner thing, but I wasn't excluded from it, and seeing as how I wasn't aware of who was or wasn't invited I went along and was a bit miffed that she wasn't even invited. So generally if you are going to exclude someone at least let them know, or like be straight up about it and either sort it out, or let them know why you excluded them in the first place. Although at the end of the day, you are your own best friend.

Angel's Thoughts

As Ash told you, just a few days ago I got excluded from a group dining out thing, I've been in the group for about.. oh I don't know… three years and I got excluded from a group graduation dinner out and I felt totally left out. It sucks so much, all I feel is angry and upset. I don't even know what I did to be excluded, as far as I was aware I was on good terms with everyone, but apparently not. Being excluded made me realize who my true friends are and who aren't, I'm done with that group that's for sure, I'm consistently excluded from things they do. So anyway my thoughts on exclusion is that it depends on the situation, if you're purposely excluding someone from the group then my advice is to not go around bragging on Facebook or whatever other media site you have if you don't want the person you're leaving out to find out. Another piece of advice is if you have accidentally excluded someone from going out and they find out and confront you because they're upset don't be a jerk, apologize and tell them it was an accident then make it up to them as soon as you can, unless you don't want their friendship anymore. I could go on and on about this topic but I'm going to end my thoughts by saying. Exclusion sucks, if you've been excluded from something on multiple occasions by the same people, I think it's time you find better friends, just saying.
Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this topic, please recommend this blog so more people can see this and if you have a topic you want me and Ash to talk about leave a comment or PM me :)

First Topic: Jealousy
Third Topic: Cheating

Cya x
December 10th, 2013 at 12:17pm