Listen...My sister's going to another AWESOME concert again... (and yet another K-POP-y rant)

...Well...actually make that TWO awesome concerts. But I'll get to that in a minute; let's start from the beginning.

So remember a little over a year ago, my sister get to the BIGBANG concert with her friend from college? If not, well worry not, here’s the blog from then and how I came to find out about her going to the concert of one of my all-time FAVORITE bands.
That was sometime in early November 2012. I remember cuz I hold onto grudges like a dead girl from a Japanese horror movie.

Now listen… Come January, she gets to go to yet another concert, this time in New York…And she gets to see these guys:
Image
U-KISS
~(from left to right)AJ, Hoon, *Dongho, Soohyun, Eli, Kevin, Kiseop


I marked Dongho because for those of you who don’t know, he left the group recently due to personal issues, or at least that’s what I heard. Anyways…yea. UKISS. In New York. Like, as in ON the East Coast where cool people (almost) never comes. With Eli…Eli……ELI?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Excuse me, what was that? I couldn’t hear you over the sounds of me going through the five stages of death in an excessively loud volume. Can’t understand why I’m very unhappy?? Well then, here’s another blog I’ve written about them in the past.

Literally, COMPLETELY out of the blue. I was just decorating the Christmas tree like a happy lint-licker when she just say “Oh yea, K**** and I are going to a concert again.”
And half-listening, I was like “Oh, who are you going to see?”
And she goes “UKISS.” like normal business.
Image

When she told me, I was all like
Image
Image
She gets to go to a UKISS concert, guys. WHUT?! Like come on, I WANNA GO!! She gets to be in the same breathing space as ELI. DA ELI. As in my Ultimate Bias, Eli. People, I can’t. I can’t even. I lost the ability to even.

OH! Things can’t look any more peachy for my sis?? Just you wait…Because just about when I fully processed, I remember her saying something about going to another concert, also in New York, later on. So I asked her about that one. And she goes.
“Oh yea…I’m going to the ONE OK ROCK concert.”


…………..
……………
…………

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

…ONE OK ROCK concert. Of course you are. Uh huh, okay lady.
That is all, people. That is ALL.
December 10th, 2013 at 06:18pm