Clara's Grocery Shopping List + Wide Awake

Mood: Happy
Time: 1:21 AM
Food/Drink: I had Taco Bell
Music: Classic by MKTO
Good Morning everyone!
I'm up and wide awake, and I had taco bell at like midnight because I'm just too cool for the day light.

Finally after a week of being sick (I'm still kinda ill...) but I feel a little better and do not feel as if I'm on deaths door step. Tonight I finally managed to leave my parents, they were enjoying me being home for a whole week because I'm always out of the house and I hated being home.

I used to like staying home but now I can hardly stand being in the same house with my parents and sister. My mum starts arguments with my Dad so I got sick of every time I was around she had to start her bitching, my sister is just plain annoying (as most siblings are) so when I leave and come back it's as if there's not a problem in the world...weird...

Mary and me drove around for a little bit and I finally got some groceries done.
What I Bought
Eggs (because my Dad left only one Egg! WHO DOES THAT?!)
Bread
Two types of muffins
3 bottles of vitamin water
One parfait
English Tea bags ( I had one tea bag left)
Cereal
Whip Cream (we have pumpkin pie and no whip cream come on!)

You're welcome family!

the eggs and bread were needed :)
I just wanted Muffins....
Now I'm going to lay down for a bit before Dad wakes up in two hours and then I have to walk my sister to the bus stop incase she falls on her face due to the ice on the ground.

Have a good morning :D
Love,
Clara
xxx
December 11th, 2013 at 07:50am