Ash and Angel's He Said, She Said Corner - Cheating

Hey guys! Ash and I are back with another He Said, She Said daily blog with our thoughts on: Cheating and not the cheating on tests type either.

For those of you who are new to these He Said, She Said blogs I'd suggest going and taking a look at our first blog: Ash and Angel's He Said, She Said Corner - Jealousy!

Cheating
Ash's Thoughts

Ok, cheating. I've never personally experienced it, or had problems with it (to my knowledge) in relationships at this point. But I know people who have been cheated on or even have cheated, and I know how it makes them feel and how much it hurts. Being cheated on hurts obviously more than being the cheater, because obviously you are not likely to know it is going on till it's too late. When someone cheats on you, you would feel a very deep betrayal because you have given them everything, and in return they throw it in your face and practically tell you that you aren't good enough for them. Actions speak louder than words, and in the case of cheating that is very evident. Being the cheater likely hurts less, because you went out with the intention of being unfaithful, but there's always the guilt to deal with, unless you hate your partners guts and wish they were dead, in which case you wouldn't be in a relationship with them anyway, or would have ended things and so wouldn't be cheating. Personally I feel that cheating never ever pays off, because no matter what, someone will get hurt, and I think that there's no going back from that, because how do you know you partner is going to stay faithful, it breaks that level of trust that is needed in a relationship.

Angel's Thoughts

Cheating… I can't fathom why cheating even has to exist, if you aren't happy in the relationship that you're in, then why not consider at least going on a break or just breaking up before you even think about being with anyone else? I've been cheated on once and it killed me so much, I did end up forgiving him and we've moved on with our lives but sometimes the feeling resurfacing and I end up having a break down, and it's just horrible. However I disagree with the "once a cheater, always a cheater" saying. I find it ignorant because everyone and every situation is different, sure there may be risks of being cheated on again or cheating on them again but not everyone is like that, simple as that. If you're contemplating cheating on your other half you should take a step back and assess the relationship as a whole, weigh up the pros and cons, if the pros outweigh the cons then girls, close your legs and shut your mouth and be faithful for goodness sake and guys, put your dick back into your pants and walk away. If the cons outweigh the pros then seriously take a break or split for good. That's my only advice on this matter.
Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this topic, please recommend this blog so more people can see this and if you have a topic you want me and Ash to talk about leave a comment or PM me :)

Previous Topic: Exclusion
Next Topic: Open Relationships


Bye x
December 11th, 2013 at 11:24am