You're going to make it through finals. It's gonna be okay.

Hey - yes you, yeah turn those sexy lookin' eye balls over here.

It's gonna be okay. You know why? Because it's already like practically Thursday, and after that it's Friday and then finals are done.

It may seem hard right now. The text books are piling up and you're waking up with highlighter on your face, not from a crazy highlighter fight you had, but from falling asleep on lines and lines of highlighted note cards after an all nighter.

Chugging those 5 hour energies and that coffee like they were jaeger bombs, it's cool, don't worry.

You've been sitting in that chair at the library for over five hours now memorizing terms for that animal bio exam that you will literally never use again in your life like ever.

Maybe you're lucky and you've got the cool professor that's letting you submit an essay as a final, or one that is just inviting you over to their house as a final exam (freshmen enjoy that while you can).

Breathe.

It's gonna be kosher.

Take a nap real quick, you need a breather, and if you don't have time for that then sit down and browse tumblr or pinterest for fifteen minutes. You got this. I'm so proud of you. It's gonna be great.

You're gonna take that exam and you're gonna totally boss mode that muthafather.

Push through guys, you've got this.

Love,
harper
December 12th, 2013 at 05:01am