My Mibba Christmas Offerings!

First of all, let me begin by saying that I'm oblivious, I'm sorry if I am too perfectly happy with Dude to notice when someone has taken an interest in me. My cousin had a friend over today and, after the buddy took off, apparently he asked my cousin if I was single. He was apparently into me and had his dreams crushed when my cousin mentioned that I was with Dude. To be fair, I love Dude, I never even noticed that the guy was here because I don't care to notice other guys. I am blinded by the flawed perfection that is Dude.

Now, back to the main reason for you peeps to come on down and read this blog.... CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

~*~HOLIDAY COOKIES~*~
Image

Holiday cookies will get you a lovely little story comment! It will be as long as I can possibly make it, because I want to leave you guys with something that will make you feel great about what you've written, all while being honest about how much I've enjoyed the story. I love reading so it'll be a lot of fun, I'm sure. It can be a story of your choice or, if you prefer, a story of my choosing.

~*~EGG NOG~*~
Image

Egg nog shall get you a story recommendation! It will be of your choosing, of course, and you can feel free to ask for three of these! Why? Because this egg nog is my absolute favorite.... It has whiskey ;D

~*~CANDY CANE~*~
Image

This minty little treat will give you a user recommendation! I am sure that you're all very nice peeps and I bet that you're all on the nice list.

~*~CHRISTMAS KITTY~*~
Image

This darling little feline will get you and one of your stories on a blog recommending my favorite stories and their authors! It won't be out until Christmas Eve but it will be as amazing as I can possibly make it :D

Sorry that I'm not too great with gifts but, hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
December 13th, 2013 at 07:29am