A7X Concert...long overdue

Yes, i got the chance to see Avenged, FFDP and Avatar live on December 5th in Birmingham! It was blow mind. Everything was amazing. I had a fantastic time and memories to last a lifetime.
Our seats were amazing too.....the guy who attended to us in VIP said that they were probably the best seats in the house because hot damn...Syn and JC sent love my way!! Probably because no one else in my row actually got up or anything and i was the only one fist pumping and screaming lyrics and being a wildchild and headbanging until thy kingdom come! Syn pointed at me and nodded while i was screaming lyrics to Nightmare and JC pointed and waved when i waved back.
Plus, after the set, Syn threw his pick at me...like fucking pointed at me and when i pointed at myself and went "me?" he nodded and threw his pick at me. It fell short and he looked back at me and mouthed "sorry."
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That alone is a great memory.
Most of you know that i'm a ZV girl...love that man to death but he only came across to our side twice. He seemed to be rather moody all tour. No smiles no nothing.

SO, let me shut up now...I did promise pictures...so here you go....Some are not so great but i tried.....

Image

Image

Avatar:
Image
Image
Image

FFDP:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

AVENGED!!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

So, my pics really do suck...and my phone died at some point...shitty iPhone5 camera. I thought it would have taken better pics but everything came out super grainy!

Anyhoo...the full album from the concert is on my FB page...so you add me on there and moosey on through them....my FB username is the same as on here Pree Rose...lol

Laters lovelies!!

//Pree
December 14th, 2013 at 12:14am