MCR drama? & an update blog because kitsch said so & can someone please lend me their beautiful avatar - making skills?

Apparently something's going on in the My Chemical Romance fandom. Can someone please fill me in? My tumblr dash is overrun with MCR and I would very much like to know why. (I've also hit post limit so I can't ask on there.)

Today I went swimming and did a beautiful 100m freestyle time trial. Did the lady timing me stop it on time or actually care? No! She just looked at me and said "oh sorry sweetie, I didn't know." Bullshit. I told you. My coach told you. Then she tells my coach I got a 1:24:00 for my time. Um, no. I swim much faster than that, and I could tell it was fast. /sorry for the rant - I'm seriously bugged

kitsch wanted me to make an update blog so here it is. I'm going away next week, up to the border. It's going to be very hot (like 40 degrees Celsius the whole time (about 104 Fahrenheit)) and the hottest day I've had for the past nine months was like 27! (~80 in Fahrenheit.) I am going to die, nice knowing you, lucky the plact I'm staying at has a pool.
Because of this trip, I won't be updating because I won't have any Wi-Fi. So there's an explanation of my absence, though I'm sure you blog-Mibbians don't really care as you don't me very well and I don't pop up here often.

Also, I have an avatar request. Would one of you lovely Mibbians please make me an avatar to go with a Christmas signature? I'll post it in the comment section of the blog. (Thank you!)
December 14th, 2013 at 01:11am