I need a boy's perspective. What where you doing at 14? (a little nc-17)

Okay also I'm trying to write through a block in Sweet like Sugar. because it's becoming a little typical and I'm not that happy with the last few chapters. Also I never realized how difficult it is for me to write light and happy comedy stories. Ha-ha I'm so use to writing dark and tragic stories so I have to stay away from the unhappy stuff and I personally don't think I'm very funny so I'm always re-reading my stuff like "Was that funny? Am I being funny right now?" So yeah. I'll probably update sometime this week but have to develop the story some more.

I have a problem with posting chapters as soon as I write them which is bad because I can't like revise them and make them fit into the story so I'll write a few more and probably either binge post or do it every week or something idk.

I'm just so stuffed up. I have to put myself into the shoes of a fourteen year old boy which I am nowhere near. Fourteen is so young to me, (no offense to all of my fourteen year old writers out there) I just feel like it's the age where you think you know everything in the world and you don't realize how young you actually are. You just started high school and all of your friends are losing their virginities and idk maybe you start masturbating for the first time to rated R movie clips on Youtube. But I'm a girl so Haha that's basically how my fourteenth year went. But i'm a girl. What do fourteen year old boys go through? I know they sure as hell don't get their periods and boobs.

I have no idea what fourteen year old do nowadays. I was a lame child I didn't do anything. I was in the band for heavens sake. What are some wacky things fourteen year-olds get into? Any funny stories from your younger teen years?

Also serious questions for my boy writers who are reading this. I only know of two on this site at the moment but maybe you're hiding in the shadows. Girls can answer some of these too if you want/can.

Are wet dreams really as common as the shows make it seem? Did you/do you get random boners for no reason? Were you having sex at 14 or at least messing around? How did you feel after your first wet dream and is it like actually wetting the bed? (I did) What other changes did you notice with yourself? I think I have most of it like voice changes and body hair but is there more to it?
December 14th, 2013 at 03:07am