Superhero Group Write + Dream Journal Comeback

So I have an idea to write a story that takes place in a world populated by regular people and superheroes. It's kind of based off of Sky High and the book, Hero by Perry Moore. The story is set in high school.

So the plot is basically this;

There are two well known super squads- One of them is made entirely of outcasts that protect the underdogs of society.
And the other one is popular kids that protect famous people and political figures.
The outcast squad is loved by the lower/working class. And the popular squad are loved by the middle/upper class. The groups of course do not like each other because the outcasts think the popular squad are selfish and the popular squad thinks the outcasts are wasting their powers on 'the useless'.

One day a villain attacks the both squads and after the attack less than half of the members of both squads are left. Because there are so little of them on both sides, they now have to work together to protect the people and work on finding the villain and enacting revenge.

So PM if you're interested. Also this has no connection with my past 'Superhero Squad group write'.

I have one big rule. No mentions of rape. Ever. Not in the character's background stories, or their present. Just none at all.

On another note:

I am bringing back my dream journal! Yaaaaay!

I found that in the past when I wrote down my dreams, I would remember them a lot more and, I would have some interesting dreams. Some of them kind of creepy and weird, but mostly interesting.
December 14th, 2013 at 10:45pm