I can't stand women like this.

And it sucks, because my cousin is one of them.

About a year ago, my cousin told me she was pregnant. She had everybody believing that indeed, her eggo was preggo. Her boyfriend, her parents and all of her friends believed her.
Well about two weeks later, she posts to fb: "Boyfriend and I lost our little baby tonight"
Everyone was telling her to be strong and that she could make it through and all of this stuff.

Well then she got drunk and she told me that, it was all a lie. Her period had just been a couple of days late. She lied about being pregnant and having a miscarriage.

Nothing pisses me off more. I was so angry, I was ready to reach through my phone and choke her. It took everything I had to just hang up the phone and not cuss her out.

Why was I so angry about this?
Because I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks two years ago. Doctors could never determine the cause of my miscarriage, it was just "bad luck" that I lost my son so late in the game. I did find out that I only have one ovary and PCOS. Which makes me conceiving children in future super hard. I have 20% chance of having baby without having to go through fertility drugs or IVF.

My cousin gives women like me, who have/will have trouble having children a bad name. Now of course, she's pregnant for real this time.

I wish I could be happy for her, I really do, but I can't. Because of what she did, it just keeps me from being happy. It hurts so much that she lied to me, to her boyfriend and to her family. A lot of people still think she was actually pregnant and miscarried, I'm the only one who knows.
I could be a bitch and let her boyfriend know she lied, but what good will that do? Let her have her happiness now.

I just hope she realizes the mistake she made. It's never OK to lead people on like that. I miss my son everyday, so much it hurts. And her "baby" was never real to begin with.
December 15th, 2013 at 01:29am