two

Hi again.

Um…second blog post yay!

Idk what to write but….

I don't know if you're going to read this but whatever. I'll describe the guy that i've sort of been seeing. His name is spencer. He has brown hair and blue eyes that I'm so jealous of. He's really cute and we've been going out or whatever you want to call it for a couple months. I don't really see him often since school started. We talk a lot online and stuff. He's like a year older and stuff. We basically talk about anything really. He likes hockey like me so we talk about that. He's kind of my like first boyfriend. I'm probably going to see him over winter break…

Anyway, I've had an ok week and stuff except for the fact that school's alms over in 4 days!!! I'm really excited about that. And it snowed a lot and I love snow. It's really cold over here in Canada too.

I've been really annoyed lately. Everything has been really pissing me off and I really like want to scream or something. Like even little things have been pissing me off like the television or like someone talking. I really don't know what to do. Does this ever happen to you because it happens all the time to me? This is really weird.

Well um this is it I guess I'll try to post later this week or something.(: Have a fantastical day/night!!! love you guys so much!

love always,
Chloe
December 15th, 2013 at 11:48pm