One x one role play.

Okay, so I don't like posting in a thread even though my chances of finding someone are much higher there but I'm looking for a way to kill time and I thought back to my Gaia days and suddenly decided I wanted to roleplay again. So here's the deal:

I'm looking for someone who can dish out ATLEAST 2 paragraphsboth a decent size.

Someone who has expirence role-playing and can keep up with me.

I'm not on every single day, though, recently I've been trying to fox that. I've got stories that must be finished and more that are written down on paper I want to get out. Plus I have school so I dont appreciate people getting all up in my grill for not responding in a day.

Please be patient with me. If you think I've forgotten about you, I probably haven't, its just I'm too busy to respond. I don't often forget something like that.

Anywho, so I wanted to get into plots, which would be further discussed in a pm or on the comment section(I prefer pm).

I had an idea about werewolves, and a couple about vampires. Though Im up for anything right now, I don't want any over used plot lines, no "the guys a total dick until he finds out he's in love with her." That ain't me. I like rough, down and dirty things.

So, if you've taken the time to read this I thank you and hope you might be interested

Ps, if you have something you had in mind, pitch it to me. I'm Dow. For anything. As far as ratings go, I'm 18. Im up for mature roleplays... As long as it follows the way the stories going and its not to graphic.
December 16th, 2013 at 04:19am