It's Christmas in the Summer time! || 8 Day Gift Giveaway! Starter Pack

Good morning MIBBA!

It's a fine day today, don't you think? A little cloudy, but in the countdown to Christmas, I'm getting mighty excited!

My family is a big one, Mibba! Counting seven members in each of my own and my partner's sides (+ partners!), I'd say I had A LOT of Christmas shopping to do! The gift hunting has put me in a mood, Mibba! A gift giving mood, and YOU are the source of my release!

Here's my plan: For the next 8 Days, at approximately 8am (Brisbane time), I am going to give away a gift. Basically what will happen is, I will list 8 stories on my Giveaway Blog, and you, Mibba, will choose which story you will Comment & Recommend. I will, upon receipt of your Comment, give you a gift (specified on the day) on the story of your choosing.

I think that's pretty fair! So let's get started!

DAY 8

Stories for YOU to choose: (Please only choose one, as these stories will be listed every day, and YOU can enter every day!)
-The Lake
-In the Sound by TaraJanee
-Tin Soldier
-Just Like Wildfire by TaraJanee
-Devour my Soul
-My Heart Is Filled With Hate by TaraJanee
-Reds Heart
-I Am Here

I'll make it simple today :)

My Gift for You is: 1 Story Recommendation and 1 Story Comment (They don't need to be the same story!)

So hit me up with a comment on which story you have chosen and which story you would like me to give my gift to!

And don't forget! Tomorrow I'll be sending out some more love, and the gifts will only get better!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Love
Karina
December 16th, 2013 at 11:40pm