I had an icky dream.

I dreamed that I was seeing this really cute boy but he had a pencil dick and when I went down on him I was getting seriously sick. I don't know why but the thought of having sex with men is starting to just really revolt me... idk if it's how I'm just starting to feel like I can't trust any man, whatsoever. I can no longer see myself in a relationship with a man, in fact the only time I fantasize about one is when it's Dean.

Maybe that's my problem. Shit, Dean, stop being so fucking perfect... with your cute face and bowed-legs. And those eyes. Stahp.

My own boyfriend hasn't talked to me in almost a month. Not a single peep since November 27. Ah, the sweet aroma of undesirable relationships.

Kinda frustrates me that my cousin is always like "we need to find you a man." Like, no. I'd appreciate a dog more than a man, okay? Not only that... I'd prefer a woman. However, I can't tell her that because then she'd tell my aunt and then I'd be out on my ass faster than you can say Dear Lord.

But that dream... we were rearranging his room, lived with about 4 sisters and we started kissing, which felt more like sucking air, and then I just zipped my way on day there. I swear it was like super thin and short...

Why do I always dream about weird penises?

I had one "sex" dream where I had to blow the laundromat boss so I could keep my job and his penis looked like a short stack of pennies.

Image


Brain, start fucking working right. You know what a damn penis looks like, damn.
December 18th, 2013 at 02:58pm