Ash and Angel's He Said, She Said Corner - Liars

Hey, it's been awhile but we are back!

Ash has been sick lately and I've been mega busy with family from overseas coming over but hey, life happens.

So as the title says we'll be talking about Liars, also known as Bullshitters.
Ash's Thoughts

Depends what they bullshit about, and how often they do it. someone who bullshits about maybe how they are busy and can't go out but they are actually feeling a bit shit and need some alone time or something is ok. But someone who insistently bullshits so often that they start believing their own bullshit, are a waste of time and energy, because it's kinda like a bad habit, and if they keep doing it, they will start relying on it in everyday life, and use it as often as they need to get things that they want.

Angel's Thoughts

Bullshitters, I've found can be really difficult to be friends with because you have to always think about if what they're saying is the truth or not and a lot of the time it's not. I had a friend that lied all the time about the stupid stuff and worse is he'd lie about and of his friends just to be accepted by anyone. His thoughts were warped, he wanted to be accepted by all his mates, so he'd lie to their faces unnecessarily, they'd find out he lied to them and they'd want nothing to do with him. It's obvious that he should just stop lying but it's a repetitive cycle and it's sad because it's obvious he'll never learn. I tried to be his friend but he drained away all my energy so now I have nothing to do with him. They also love to stir up trouble and watch it unfold, then turn around and blame someone else for it. I opted out of being friends with a bullshitter; my only advice is if you love them, like them strong enough to persevere, well, good luck to you because you will seriously need it. Stay strong though, people can change, if they're willing too.
Previous blog: Open Relationships

If you liked this blog, be sure to recommend it and go back and have a look at the previous blogs!

Bye x
December 19th, 2013 at 08:41pm