One of those days.

Last night I went out, got home at around 3am. It was so great. To to be honest, I hadn't even felt like going out with my friends, because I just felt lazy and tired. But I'm glad I went, because I ended up having so much fun seriously. It was fantastic. Seeing all my friends together was awesome since it takes forever to get us all together. However, two of my best friends weren't there unfortunately. Which sucks, BUT luckily, my friends and I are planning to do something next week, so as long as everyone agrees to do it, and we get it sorted, we're good to go. I hope we end up doing something, because I know once its back to school, I'll hardly get to see all of us together again.

I'm kind of worrying about one of my friends. She went through something really serious a few days ago, and now I'm really worried about where her mind is at. I hope she's okay. I know she's unhappy at the moment. I just want her to be happy and get rid of everything and anything that makes her unhappy. I feel so horrible. Its one of those mornings where I woke up and I just feel worried about something, but I don't know what.

I think its seriously one of those mornings where I just worry for no goddamn reason and I hate that because it gives me major anxiety. I have issues with that. I over think to a dangerous level and I get all freaking paranoid and antsy. Its ridiculous. I need to stop and calm and breathe. Nothing's wrong, and yet I'm still freaking out.

Ok, writing this, I think I've calmed down a bit. I think. I think I'll go write up some chapters for my stories. I know that'll calm me down and take my mind off of this crap.

Have a lovely day,
Baci e Abbracci,
Bianca.
December 20th, 2013 at 06:06pm