The L Word + Lesbian Feels + Rec Me Shows on Netflix!

Oh my gosh, looking at my texts and all that, I've found that I've been watching Netflix (specifically The L Word) for 6+ hours. Image

Okay I swear, I'm not obsessed but I love Shane and Dana. Maybe it's because they're the two characters I kinda relate to most not kinda actually, forreal but I swear, the drama is unreal.

I do know how old the series is so I'm gonna just list some spoilers but in the past episode I watched when Bette and Tina lost their baby and that bitchy protester lady, Fae something told Bette, God took your baby from you and your lesbian partner so the baby wouldn't have to live in your disgusting lives or something like that, and Bette started crying, I was like Image because regardless of how old the show is and how fictional it might be, people would still say the same shit today. Bette called her a monster and I mean, it was probably the most emotional part of the show so far for me.

I think I've really only talked about this kinda with Brittany but I was talking about how I want a baby (not anytime soon) but I want to raise a child but I'm afraid to get pregnant myself or give birth; it's like the scariest thing for me. So to hear someone be so negative towards two women trying for a child and losing their child, man that just sucks so bad. Anyways, I know it's a show and it's fiction, but still, hit me in the heart.

Anyhow, taking a break from my Netflixing to continue to clean my room I've been complaining about how dirty it is.

Oh, but before I go, rec me stuff because when I'm tired of cleaning I wanna watch something not so saddening and lesbian related. That's about all Netflix is reccing me nowadays, 'cept the sci-fi stuff I watch too. I've already got Misfits on my list because of Brittany, but gimme moar. Image

- Tchao!
December 21st, 2013 at 01:17am