12 Days of Christmas || The Fifth, Sixth, & Seventh Days

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

So, I'm seriously behind on this, but the good news is I just saved 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico. Just kidding. I have progressive in my mother's name, so technically I don't save, she does.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I'm waiting on my second Plug Your Holes shirt to get here. It was supposed to be delivered today, but I guess USPS in taking it's sweet, dandy time. I wish I had a starbucks that was next door to me.

My boyfriend's getting his ears pierced today, so I'm stoked.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four callings birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Christmas is coming in five days. I don't know what to do, or what to say because this will honestly be the first Christmas that I will have a significant other to surprise. Sunday is mine and Jack's five monthiversary. We've been together for five months, and some people don't think that's a long time, but to us, it's a long time. My last relationship was a joke, and I can tell that what Jack and I have is something that I never got to have. I am honestly a happy girlfriend, and I can say that he is a happy boyfriend.

I just also want to thank a lot of people around here because you guys have been my inspiration to keep writing. I know I haven't written in a minute or a two, but that doesn't mean I haven't been trying. I hope you all are having a great Seventh Day of Christmas! :D
December 21st, 2013 at 01:46am