Christmas Gifts, anyone? & a question for you (to quench my curiosity.)

So, I've seen a few people making these and I realised my first blog wasn't the right was to put it. /fail

Anyway, this Christmas I am willing to hand out:

❆ Signatures! (four)

❆ Recommendations on anything you wish! (unlimited)

❆ Drabble comments! (none left)

❆ Layouts! (two)

So yeah, comment and I will get onto that in a jiffy.

- - -


In other news, I just came back from a five day holiday in Albury-Wodonga. (The border of Victoria and New South Wales.) I got a tan (you can see my freckles now!) and my, my, there were at least seven hot guys there. (All walking around shirtless thanks to the constant 33 - 40 degree days). I didn't talk to any though... Unfortunately. (Someone teach me how to boy, please?) I also saw a ton of kookaburras, and they sound like absolute maniacs when they talk. I also went swimming at nine thirty and it was amazing. I loved it.

So, on Tuesday my nanna (I went on the holiday with my grandparents) said that she thought herself extremely lucky that I had gone on this trip with them. I have a question for all your Mibbians if you'd be so kind as to answer it. Would you, at 14 / 15 (I agreed to this trip at 14) go on a five day trip to the countryside (No wifi or anything fancy like that available)? Would you at the age you are now? I'm just curious.
December 21st, 2013 at 11:01am