What Am I Doing With Myself? [Rant]

So it's like early hours of the morning once again, I've recently just got home after having a huge argument with one of my university friends. During the argument she said some things which have got me thinking.

What exactly what am I doing with my life?

I'm working my ass off in university to find out my work is still below average which really gets to me because I work so hard on my studies and I lose countless of hours of sleep due to university. I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm not going to get where I want to be. It makes me feel like I'm just wasting my time. I feel so stupid.

I don't have anything to do with my parents, which is not my fault at all. But then I think, they truly are right about what they say about me. Maybe this is the alcohol talking, maybe it isn't but I've been feeling like this for a while. I'm beginning to actually believe that I'm not good enough for anything. I'm contemplating on dropping out of university, which would probably make my life easier but I want to become what I've always dreamed of doing and more importantly I want to prove everyone who is/has ever doubted me, including my parents.

I have no idea what to do any more.
December 22nd, 2013 at 01:06am