12 Days of Christmas || The Eighth & Ninth Days

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Eight Maids a Milking, Seven Swans a Swimming, Six Geese a Laying, Five Golden Rings, Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

It's official. I have become to tired of doing this series that I am copying and pasting the things my true love sent to me because I am that cruel of a person.

Well, I wouldn't say cruel, but whatever. I guess you could say I'm a nice person to an extent. For example, If you talk to me in a nice manner, I will do the same. If you come at me with guns a blazing, I'm gonna whack you upside the head with the nearest weapon. See how nice I am. I mean I don't know if I would actually do such a thing, but I'm at the point in my life where anything and everything can set me off so beware, folks. I'm a loose cannon of "Why is it so hard" and "I just wanna cuddle." Because that is my life. Every day. Every week. Every year.

Oh, and guess what? Apparently Georgia missed the whole "it's supposed to be cold" memo because it is three days before Christmas and I am wearing shorts and a tank top. But, this happens every year because I happen to live in the south.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Nine Ladies Dancing, Eight Maids a Milking, Seven Swans a Swimming, Six Geese a Laying, Five Golden Rings, Four Calling Birds, Three French Hens, Two Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

I heard about this cool thing that you can do now. Like, apparently you can trade-in your current phone for a new phone and pay for the new phone. I don't really wanna pay for a new phone, but I'm tired of not having Siri so I'm trying to go up to the iPhone 4s from my stinking iPhone 4. I don't wanna buy from ebay, but I'm cheap so idk. I'm gonna check it out.

I love my iPhone, but then again, it sucks not being able to have segments of "Screwing with Siri" I'm totally make her call me Princess Bubblegum. Like, legit. So I was looking for an iPhone 4s and these folks on ebay must really think that someone wants to buy a broken iphone so they can spend extra money to get it fixed? If you wanna sell it, get it fixed, then sell it for whatever you wanna sell it for including the cost of getting it repaired so that way your customers aren't like "what the fridge?"

Anyway, I'm getting stoked about stretching my ears, but I'm kind of nervous because my boyfriend isn't exactly here to hold my hand and tell me it doesn't hurt that bad when we all know that's their way of saying "Suck it up, wimp." The hardships of being in a long distance relationship.

The bright side? Today's our fifth monthiversary.
December 22nd, 2013 at 08:32am