Everyones Thoughts

So instead of sleeping I have been awake thinking. And it started to scare me. Have you ever just sat and thought about have everyone else thinks? Everyone has thoughts just like you do. Everyone has friends and families. Everyone feels pain. It isnt just you. They have opinois of people. I just think it is really scary to think about. Everyone will have their first kiss. People fall in love. Everyone can have the same emotions that you do. That feeling you get on a roll-a-coaster, everyone gets that! When you were little and fell off you bike and scrapped your knee. That warm feeling you get with a first kiss. That awful pain you get in your chest when you hear of see something that breaks your heart. Those nights that you stay up crying and thinking. Everyone has those! Everyone has a life, and dreams, and goals. And i just kept thinking about it and it is scary to think about how small you actually are. How small everyone it. We all go about life thinking that we are different. And i mean, yeah, you are. But not too much. Everyone is just going through their life too. You all probably think im crazy. I probably am. But just sit there for five minutes and try to comprehend this. How you are thinking right now, yeah, everyone is doing that. Everyone has a different thought in their head every couple seconds. I dont know...its just overwhelming.
December 22nd, 2013 at 11:56am