My 2013 X Mas List + Therapized + Group Write

'Kay so, I haven't written a Christmas list in a while. Yes, I know I'm 19, but I DO WHAT I WANT. And I don't want to write it down on paper because my mom might find it and start feeling guilty or something. (Which she shouldn't!) Thankfully, my mom is like the most internet inept person in the world. So;

1. A puppy. (Yeah yeah, I ask for this every year.)
2. Wings. (The food.)
3. Vinegar fries.
3. Ionic Blow Dryer
4. 8 x 8 glass pan (It may seem odd but I really want to make thick brownies and I can't do that with the piece of shit 13 x 9 pan I have now.)
5. To die and be reincarnated as a cat or a dog.
6. Crisco (Never use olive oil cooking spray to grease a pan for brownies. THEY WILL GET STUCK AND MAKE YOU CRY.)
7. A car
8. A medium sized frying pan. (My brother kept leaving bacon grease sitting in the other pan, and somehow that corroded the bottom of the pan.)
9. Turkey Bacon (My grandmother just had to go and tell my mom that bacon isn't safe because it has nitrates in it BUT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! I want bacon...*gross sobbing*
10. To understand math.
11. More jeans.
12. Socks

- - -

In other news. I recently started talking to a therapist. Well technically he was my Psychology professor, but now I'm not taking his class so yeah. Apparently I'm cynical, and like a little dissociative? I'll get back to you guys on that.
Anyway, I'm kind of starting to regret agreeing to the 'therapizing'. Like seriously.
We've delved into some serious shit. And although in the long run, talking about my problems and shit, helps. I don't really like sharing that much.

- - -

In other other news, I have thought of another group write idea. It's going to be about the siblings (yeah I know they don't actually have siblings) of the well known Disney ladies, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Tiana, Mulan, and maybe Merida. Anyway it'll be about their lives and how no one really gave a flying fuck about them because, well siblings were never really mentioned. (Except in Frozen, but I never saw that movie SO SHH!)

I'm thinking the villain will be someone who didn't really make the 'Disney' villain cut, and then goes majorly overboard trying to gain the elder villain's approval.

The setting will be in like a Once Upon a time kingdom. Not in that story but I mean like a kingdom where nearly all fairy tale people existed.

My only rules are;
- No rape.
- No 'my parents were so devastated that Rapunzel was gone that they started beating me'.
- Keep to the races please. Like Tiana's little sister isn't going to be Asian and Rapunzel's sister isn't going to be Indian.
- Plot is non negotiable.
- I need people who are committed and active.

That is all.
Tazelwurm out.

Oh wait wait waaait!
You guys should totally watch Detentionaire. It's the best show in the world.
December 22nd, 2013 at 03:17pm