The Disappearance of my OTP

The moment the horrific announcement was made on March 22nd of last year, I knew things would plummet down hill. It's not like I actually believe Frerard is real, it's just--to me--the perfect combination of personality, looks, and lifestyle. Frank Iero, the little punk boy with an attitude. Gerard Way, Frank's sassy, self-destructive, elder. To me, nothing beats it.

Several people, myself included, have vowed to stick with our OTP, because it's too important to us not to. Things were fine at first. People still read, subscribed, even commented. But as a few of us continue to update our stories, there's less and less of a response. The result? I drown in my sorrows again. It's not as though My Chemical Romance breaking up was hard enough. Now my one true pair is, too?

Of course I'm still going to finish my stories (and probably even start more), it's just heartbreaking to not get the feedback. I'm sure you know what I mean--when you get a real, constructive comment from someone, or someone tells you your story is their favorite, or when you read that someone lives for your updates. It's the most beautiful feeling in the world, and someday (probably sooner than I'd ever like to believe) it'll be gone.

Much love,
StR.

P.S. I don't even know if people read these things on here.
December 22nd, 2013 at 05:48pm