I Am So Excited for Christmas!

Okay, so, I love all you Mibbians but no, this is not a Christmas wish list blog. I would but I just don't have time and plus, all I can do is rec. I don't know how to make layouts, banners or signatures or anything else like that.

Anyways, on a more joyous note, Christmas is coming! I actually might like Christmas Eve better then Christmas because of all the anticipation and preparation. I love the cooking and baking, sitting around the Christmas tree, and especially all the parties on the night of Christmas Eve. Comment on all your Christmas, Kwanzaa or any other winter holiday traditions or what you're doing, eating, or basically anything else about this great time of year. I'd love to hear it!

This is my first blog in awhile. I used to do daily ones but stopped. I think I might start it again. Even if I don't get a lot of readers and/or comments and recs, it's still a good way for me to rant. The only thing that really annoys me is that I don't have a layout and I don't know how to make one as I said before so all help is welcome.

So now my Christmas. I'm going to my neighbor's Christmas pageant for Christmas Eve and on Christmas I'm visiting my grandmother at the nursing home and then going to my cousins in Cape Cod. This and last year traditions have been broken. My grandmother moved but before that all the major holidays were at her house for 60, yes 60, years. I miss it but last Christmas Eve was at our house, my mom won't do it again though because it was too chaotic, even though it was really fun. Even some of our really close friends came.

So, hopefully future blogs will be longer but I guess there's only two things left to say.

1. Whoo, Christmas Break!
and
2. Peace, Mibbians
December 22nd, 2013 at 09:48pm