Vic Fuentes jacking off next to me!

okay so this is about a dream i had and i guess i wanted to share it all with you!

So it starts off with me just randomly walking into a bus and i don't even know why i'm by myself or where i was. I never go anywhere by myself cuz i'm a piece of shit and i would never walk into a bus, especially since i don't know who is in there or what not.

Okay, now, the bus is quiet and all of a sudden, i hear soft moans coming from another room. Me, being curious as always, (not really) i decided to walk my way over to the room. More breathy moans came from the room and i'm standing outside the door like, "okay someone is having fun. I should join in." Nahh, i'm just kidding...or am i;)

Lastly, I walk through the door and i fucking pause and stare at the person. He clearly heard me open the door and didn't bother to turn around. He was laying down on his bed with his eyes closed. My jaw was literally to the floor because Vic Fuentes was jacking himself off and breathing heavily. Now, i obviously couldn't "see" his dick in my dream because i've never seen it in real life so i just couldn't see it in my dream. I know what Vic looks like and all so i could totally picture him playing with himself.

So anyway, my eyes are wide open and my jaw is dropped, literally just STARING at him. He finally decides to open his eyes and slowly pull his pants up, like he wan't even embarrassed or anything.

ok so here's some dialog.

"What? All guys jack off."

i'm still standing there like what the fuck. You're Vic Fuentes. Holy hell.

He stands up and slowly walks up to me. "You know, i'm still hard. And you're attractive." He licks his lips. "You wanna finish me off?"

I stare in his eyes. I was about to kiss him and then i just run. I RUN OUT OF THE BUS AND SPRINT HOME. WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT?!?!?!?!? NO.

okay yeah i'm done guys. Just something i wanted to share with you all! If you want, could you check out my fics? It would mean a lot to me!:)

thanks for reading!:)
December 23rd, 2013 at 01:01am