Interview with corey crawford

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely corey crawford

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Oh my. I think I started in 2009, maybe. At first I was terrified of it because I was so used to Quizilla.

What is your primary genre to write?
Fan fiction, romance, drama. I’m a hopeless romantic so anytime I can write about unrequited love between two characters, I’m there.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
This will sound silly but customized the layout. I get to make each story its own. Each story has its own colors and mood.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
It can be anything. A lyric (which it usually is), a movie plot, a quote (which I’ve been doing recently), something I saw at work.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
Oh goodness. I can’t choose just one. Thisafterlife, Overrated., Leslie. They all have written stories that just connect with me. They are so detail-oriented and easy to picture as real life.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I do. I know that they aren’t fancy or anything. But I want my story to be what people remember.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
I REALLY liked the comment swap thing. I wish they would bring that back. If I could add something, I would add a way to block people that bully others since it has become such a big issue and I have dealt with it on Mibba.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I’m 20. I’ll be 21 next month

Do you have any pets?
I have 2 cats; Bille and Bear.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
My hometown but I would LOVE to visit Pittsburgh and Vancouver.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I love cartoons, TBBT, 60’s TV shows. My favorite movie is Titanic.

What is your favorite band/artist?
I have a few. My top 3 are Bullet For My Valentine, Tonight Alive, and In This Moment

What is your favorite food?
Pizza. I promise, I’m just a big kid.

What is your favorite color?
I like cool hue colors: green, blue, and purple

What is your favorite animal?
Penguins and otters

What is the meaning of your username?
There really is no meaning. She’s a character from Vampire Academy (please read it if you like GOOD vampire books.) She struggled with a few of the same things I have such as depression and self-harm. I felt I connected with her a bit in that way.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
December 23rd, 2013 at 06:09pm